1. Take some time out to recuperate. You can’t keep going if you’re running on empty.
2. Take a step back to try to gain a new perspective – as sometimes we can’t see the woods for the trees.
3. Attempt to take stock of the current situation. Evaluate what you really want and need.
4. Try to re-evaluate your current strategy. What things are working and what things should you change?
5. Don’t be afraid to change direction. Sometimes that can open up new possibilities.
6. Push through the slump, and the discouragement. If you keep on going, you will get there in the end.