1. We often feel apathetic when we’ve picked the wrong goals or when have no goals, or direction for our life. So, look at what inspires you, or makes you feel alive.
2. Stop listening to others, and their views on what’s important. Success is doing what’s important to YOU.
3. Try to think of some small action that improves the way you feel – and just do one small thing, and note how good it makes you feel!
4. Look for someone who could function as a role model for you – who didn’t have advantages but made something of life.
5. Visualise how great you’ll feel if you work for success, and get what matters to you, and have an awesome life.