10 Psychological Tips That’ll Help You Get Your Life Together
- If you can figure out why your parents did this or that, you’ll be able to forgive them and take a huge step towards accepting yourself just as you are.
- When it comes to beating yourself up for past mistakes, don’t forget that you made that decision because you felt that it was right for you at that time in your life.
- If you’ve been hurt by someone, tell them how you feel, but choose your words wisely. Instead of saying, “You betrayed me!”, a much better way to open a dialogue is to say, “I feel betrayed.”
- Try to have desires and goals that are your own and not somebody else’s. When we try to live another person’s life, we destroy our own.
- You can change your life if you just step out of your comfort zone and start doing things you’d never imagine yourself doing.
- You don’t have to be nice and accommodating for everybody and give up your own desires and expectations. It’s perfectly okay to say “no”.
- Don’t wait for the right moment, take steps to make your life better every single day.
- Each stressful situation pulls you out of your comfort zone. And with it, you’ve gained new experience that will help you learn your lesson so that you never repeat the same mistakes again.
- Do everything that’s in your power, and then let the situation work itself out. It’s pointless to stress over something you can’t change and have no control over.
- Remember you’re the person you spend your whole life with. No matter how much everyone else praises you, if you don’t like yourself, you’ll still be miserable.
But with myself,
I am deeply,
I don’t care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don’t have any of their own
to Keep It,
to Keep It,
“I didn’t leave because I stopped loving you. I left because the longer I stayed, the less I loved myself.”