1. Simplify – your time, your stuff, your social life.
2. Live in the moment.
3. Practice gratitude.
4. Take control of the thoughts that pull you back into the past.
5. Stop the anxious thoughts about “what next”, or of your future.
6. Practice getting comfortable with saying “no”.
7. Don’t worry about others, and what they think of you.
8. Do your best, then relax, and avoid perfectionism.
I’m not lazy. I’m just exhausted from fighting my way through every single day.
Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I’m fighting the hardest.
I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.
My heart swings back and forth between the need for routine and the urge to run.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.