1. Count your blessings. You can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time.
2. See your challenges as opportunities for growth.
3. Don’t listen to your negative thoughts.
4. Feed yourself with positive encouragement.
5. Choose faith instead of fear.
People need to be encouraged. People need to be reminded of how wonderful they are. People need to be believed in – told that they are brave and smart and capable of accomplishing all the dreams they dream, and more. Remind each other of this.
“Human beings grow best with encouragement and love. Today let every word you speak (to…
“Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.” – Dave Willis