1. Get up early; don’t lie around in bed
2. Make a plan for the day
3. Prioritise the items on your “to do” list
4. Picture yourself succeeding
5. Get to work, and make a start on those tasks
6. Pace yourself, and ensure you take short breaks
7. Notice small achievements, and the progress you’ve made
8. Get some exercise, and choose to eat healthily
9. Practice gratitude; find something to be thankful for
10. Unplug, unwind, and then get a good night’s sleep.
Don’t mention a person’s past mistakes when they are trying to change. That’s like throwing rocks at them while they are struggling to climb a mountain.
Not everyone who is single is lonely; not everyone who is taken is in love.
You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
1. Shower, brush your teeth and put on clean clothes
2. Eat regularly; include some fruit and veg in your diet
3. Get out of the house at some point in the day
4. Get at least 20 minutes of exercise
5. Listen to some comforting or meaningful music
6. Talk to at least one other person
7. Think about 2 things that could make your life worth living
8. Write down 3 things you are grateful for.
If we wait until we are ready we will be waiting for the rest of our lives.
1. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and become competent, or an expert, in that area.
6. Find other people who will hold you to your goals – and will believe in, and encourage you, to strive to reach your dreams.
7. Consciously notice the progress you are making, and remind yourself “it’s worth it” as you’re further on the path.
There are some people you simply cannot afford to emotionally invest in.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.