1. Choose to act, or to do what you should you. Don’t wait until you feel that you are in the right mood.
2. Decide to keep on going, and to finish what you’ve started. Don’t allow yourself to give up when you’re only part way through.
3. Be honest with yourself and call yourself on the excuses. They’re often just a cover for not wanting to do something.
4. Plan ahead and break large goals down into smaller, short-term goals – and put these on a calendar, and tick them off each day.
5. Remind yourself how great you’ll feel when later you’ve achieved and reached the goals you set yourself, and have that better life.
6. Also, separate what is important and matters down the road, from what is temporary – or seems worthwhile right now.
7. Try not to be distracted by the things that eat up time – like gaming, watching movies or just hanging out with friends.
8. Hang out with other people who have self-discipline, and understand the value of working hard right now.
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting. It means you choose happiness over hurt.
The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action.
Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth, even if they don’t.
In life, it’s important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.
I used to love September, but now it just rhymes with remember.
Yeah – Sure I remember
Matter of fact it was just last September
She still calls it the fall to remember