Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care about what others think.
You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
If you love yourself, you love others. If you hate yourself, you hate others. Because in relationship with others … the other is nothing but a mirror.
You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t wreck your future. You are not who you were, or what happened to you.
2. What other people think is irrelevant to you. Don’t give them a thought. Go ahead and live your life.
3. Things will look different in a month or two from now. Just give it time, and be patient with yourself.
4. Don’t allow others to determine your worth. Believe in, and love, and respect yourself.
5. Don’t compare your journey with the journey of others. We start from different places, and everyone’s unique.
6. Try not to overthink things. It only keeps you stuck.
7. Smile, enjoy the moment, and live life to the full.