1. Get up early
2. Develop an attitude of gratitude
3. Invest in what matters
4. Have fun
5. Do something for others
6. Get out in the sun
7. Exercise – at least a little
8. Try something new
9. Don’t be afraid to take chances
10. Look for the humor in life.
. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and become competent, or an expert, in that area.
6. Find other people who will hold you to your goals – and will believe in, and encourage you, to strive to reach your dreams.
7. Consciously notice the progress you are making, and remind yourself “it’s worth it” as you’re further on the path.
You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point you will finally be free.
You can’t change how people feel about you – so don’t try. Just live your life, and be happy.
Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
I think it’s beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love.
So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out, and decide.
Stop trying to figure it all out. Often the answers come to us when we least expect it.
Start over my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want, and courageous enough to chase it.