Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
1. It helps you regain your perspective on life.
2. It helps you to think more clearly and rationally.
3. It helps you to relax, and to unwind properly.
4. It helps to regulate and to calm powerful emotions.
5. It helps you figure out what you truly think and feel.
6. It helps you find solutions that are meaningful to you.
7. It helps you to be real, and to find yourself again.
Not everyone has access to me because I want peace more than attention.
1. When you feel bogged down and you can’t clear your mind, do something physical or get some exercise.
2. Set a time limit for your “thinking time” then make yourself move on to doing something else.
3. Interrupt the thinking process or distract yourself by diverting your attention onto something very different.
4. Stop discussing what concerns you with everyone you meet as you’ll just end up confused, and you won’t know what to do.
5. Accept that uncertainty is part of this life, and we don’t have all the facts, or know what’s further down the road.
6. Throw yourself into a project, a hobby or some work. That will force you to refocus on something else instead.
7. Let your mind go blank and just relax for a while. It will help you see more clearly when you start to think, next time.
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best,and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
If you knew how hard it was, and how long it took, to rebuild my little universe of peace and happiness then you would understand why I’m so picky about who I allow in my life.
One of the best lessons you can master in life is to master how to remain calm.