It’s OK to not be OK. Just don’t give up.
“Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.”
– Erich Fromm
These looks so great! i need all of them 💖
it looks so good i bought the 150 x 150 and it’s the perfect size the product arrives on 17 days i am from Australia. i give my five stars feedback 🌸💐
I love the star one, the cactus one and the sunflower ones! I need them! 😍😍
I love how this makes my room look!
I just need to send these links to people just before my birthday
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the tapestry. It looks exactly like in the picture maybe even better. I can recommend it . I’m satisfied with everything.
1. You matter. Your thoughts, feelings, hopes, dreams, wishes, longings, fears, anxieties – they all matter.
2. There is no-one else like you. You can play a unique role in the world and in other peoples’ lives. The world will be a poorer place without your own very special contribution.
3. You were made to be loved, wanted and treasured. It’s not just a matter of accepting or putting with who you are. You were meant to be valued and cherished by others.
4. You were made to live a full and happy life.
5. You were made to have purpose and to go after your dreams – to feel that you achieve and your life is meaningful.
6. Your life is a gift – it is given as you matter. You’re a beautiful person. Be all that you can be.
“We’re all kind of weird and twisted and drowning.”
– Haruki Murakami